(动) 涉及; 关系到
(動) 涉及; 關係到
Erik Malakhov is the biggest head of the hydra as far as we’re concerned, a local top dog that runs things for the Russians. The DEA wants suppliers. In their books, Malakhov was a nobody. To me, he’s the only thing that matters.
"Literary composition is a great achievement that concerns the ruling of a state, a splendid affair of eternal standing".
Are you concerned with politics?
As far as the teacher was concerned, she was a joy to teach.
Before Kate was married last year, some expressed concerns that as she was born a commoner, she would struggle with the pressure of being thrust into the public eye.
Concerning this issue, I feel that the trash media only report biased information.
Don't interfere with matters that do not concern you!
He is concerned with the case.
I am not concerned with this affair.
I appreciate your concern.
1. anxiety: fear, care, worry, consideration, burden, thought, reference
2. affair: part, business, interest, matter, problem, duty, job
3. importance: consideration, relation, bearing, consequence, reference, connection, association
4. company: enterprise, business, corporation, establishment, firm, office, partnership
5. affect: relate to, pertain to, depend upon, implicate, apply to, include, belong to
6. be interested in