adj. luminous; shiny; radiant; cheerful; intelligent, clever; clear
The bright chiton was a stitched dress.
A bright idea came into Alice’s head. “Is that the reason there are so many tea cups here?” she asked.
As she said this, she came upon a neat little house; she saw that the door had a bright brass plate with the words ‘W. Rabbit’ engraved on it.
Alice noticed with some surprise that the pebbles were all turning into little cakes as they lay on the floor, and a bright idea came into her head.
He showed his beautiful head, which was surrounded by a bright aura. His face was alive with joy and surprise, and he smiled to the left and right.
I guess so! I guess so! he cried, with his eyes as bright as stars. It was my grandpa again!
The room was large and bright, and hung with a bright cloth depicting flowers and birds.
Room twelve is as bright as room fourteen.
They looked at the bright sunshine, and almost hoped the sun would hasten on its course, such that they might see baby Jesus sooner.
Here are some bright coloured dresses.
1. clear: cloudless, crystal, limpid, lucid, pellucid, translucent
2. glistening: deep, beaming, blazing, brilliant, burnished, effulgent
3. illustrious: fair, distinguished, eminent, prosperous, famous, rich, glorious
4. smart: acute, alert, clever, lucid, discerning, ingenious, intelligent
5. lively: brisk, animated, serene, cheerful, gay, genial, happy
6. favourable: auspicious, encouraging, enlivening, inspiring, promising, exhilarating