But the task of rebuilding and refurbishing such a large and old-fashioned hotel was probably financially unsound.
The whole conception was unsound.
- He was a good man, too a humanitarian man. A man of wit and humour. He joined the Special Forces. And after that his...ideas, methods...became...unsound.
Anyone who submits unsound figures cannot point accusing fingers at anybody else.
Furthermore, we know that the second pillar is unsound, a situation which is totally unacceptable.
In those areas, attempts are made to use unsound ships and underpaid crew.
It is also ecologically unsound.
It is unsound, because, currently, national regulation means every man for himself.
in writing. - UKIP do not support cancellation of debt on the basis that it is economically unsound on the following points: 1.
Mr President, this directive is unsound for three reasons. The first of these is its legal basis.
1. false: fallacious, wrong, faulty, invalid, unfounded, untenable, senseless
2. impaired: defective, crazed, demented, diseased, ill, unhealthy, unwholesome
3. flimsy: insubstantial, weak, fragile, frangible, breakable, infirm
4. dangerous: risky, hazardous, treacherous, perilous, chancy, unreliable, unsubstantial