2. (attitude morale) di facili costumi; leggero
3. (travail) facile; comodo; di tutto riposo 4. (pas difficile) facile; non difficile; semplice
2. (azione) paisible; sans encombre; sans anicroches; sans difficultés
3. (non difficile) facile; pas difficile; simple
He invented a facile excuse, and having taken the vacant seat next to her, looked round to see who was there.
After all, facile censure ultimately undermines the support for the principles of combat.
I might add that it is also somewhat facile to equate the European Council with simple intergovernmentalism.
I would like to warn you, ladies and gentlemen, against the facile criticisms that we have heard in recent days.
We need full cooperation, leaving aside the hypocritical demagoguery of facile anti-Americanism.
We would ask them to distinguish between facile slogans and reality, between populism and responsibility.
So it is not facile rhetoric to affirm that the struggle of the Algerian population, hostage to violence, is our struggle.
It would be facile to see NAFTA as Canada's surrender to economic destiny.
It is somewhat facile to ask us under the cloak of culture not to respect the law.
Ladies and gentlemen, let us not be fooled by rather facile propaganda.
1. docile: indulgent, conciliant, malléable, tolérant, accommodant, arrangeant, complaisant, doux, faible, traitable, libre, relâché, bonhomme, léger
2. commode: faisable, abordable, accessible, possible, praticable, réalisable, simple, usuel, aisé, exécutable, pénétrable, naturel, ordinaire, élémentaire
3. très facile